RVG (digital radiovisiography) is the latest X-ray technology in dentistry. Digital radiovisograph is equipped with special image analysis software, and in digital technology it is possible to enlarge the images and their saving in the patient’s file.
Sopix2 X-ray systems integrate the best of modern technology (Fiber-optic based CMOS). High-definition images and striking contrasts can be achieved to greatly simplify diagnoses. The corners of the sensor are rounded for easier placement inside the mouth and for increased patient comfort.
Some of the advantages of the digital radiovisiography:
· reduced radiation of the patient compared with classic X-ray up to 80%
· faster imaging without X-ray film and developing images
· digital intraoral sensor is used instead of X-ray film
· immediate imaging on the computer screen
· high quality of the digital image that can be analyzed and processed
· saving images in the patient’s file
· children friendly for reduced radiation, if imaging is necessary
Sopix2 sensors possess Ace. This exclusive technology analyzes in real time the amount of X ray emission required by the Sopix2 sensor. It protects each image from overexposure and ensures that the first shot is always perfect and all your images are clear. The Ace is a Sopro exclusive and has been patented.
Image improvement: enhancement processing filters are parametered according to the amount of X ray exposure received by the Sopix2 sensor.
Management of the exposure period: a control witness allows the dentist to optimize the exposure period.
With Sopix2, your x-ray images will be clear the first time they are taken. Patients are protected from exposure of unnecessary x-rays.